I want to donate my organs when I die. How do I accomplish this?
You should ensure you have registered your wishes with the online organ donor registry, which you can find here . You should also discuss this with your family so that everyone knows the importance of this to you. It will be a difficult discussion for your family member to have with the doctor when the time comes, so anything you can do to make this easier will surely be worth it.
- I’ve been told that by putting my child on my bank account with me, it will save my estate money when I die and that this child will get the money in my bank account. Is this correct?
- What happens to our children if both my spouse and I die?
- Can I designate assets to go to someone outside my will, and how do I accomplish this?
- I want to donate my organs when I die. How do I accomplish this?
- I’ve had children with my past spouse and am remarried. How do I ensure I provide for my children and my new spouse?