I’ve bought a strata lot – what can I expect going forward?
Each year, the strata corporation holds an Annual General Meeting to set the budget for the strata corporation, elect new strata council members and vote on any resolutions that need to be approved by all or a majority of the owners.
- What does it mean to own a strata lot?
- What do I have to pay when owning a strata lot?
- What happens when a strata lot owner has fines or penalties and wants to sell their property?
- What is a Strata Form B and why is it necessary when buying or selling a strata lot?
- What are the common issues when buying a strata lot?
- I’ve bought a strata lot – what can I expect going forward?