Cost Effective, Prompt, Professional Service
Business transactions can be stressful and clients rely on us to help them ensure the transaction completes with as little stress as possible. We maintain high service levels throughout the transaction by doing the following:
- setting timelines and meeting them;
- being available when a client calls;
- responding promptly to all communications between the parties, our client and opposing counsel;
- having flexible work and appointment schedules to ensure we can work when work is required;
- discussing options with our clients which may help to reduce risk, help complete the transaction or help overcome any initial obstacles;
- keeping our client informed of the transaction process as much or as little as the client desires; and
- making each client’s business transaction a daily priority.
- Creating a Deal – what to consider when preparing to buy or sell a business.
- Making a Deal – considering the initial terms and letting a buyer see your confidential details.
- Papering the Deal – what legal documents are needed?
- Financing the Deal – how will a buyer pay for the business?
- Cost Effective, Prompt, Professional Service
- Closing the Deal – dealing with issues, signing the documents, and transferring the business.